Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I can see Kangaroos from my window!

By Marisa Hicks, (The Brand New) Marketing Coordinator

This is my third day working for the Sacramento Zoo; I feel like I am jumping up and down on the inside when I think about it. I am excited to be part of this special place. Everyone that I have met is really nice and they all love working here which is a really good sign when you start a new job!

Before these past three days I had no idea just how much they do here! Education, conservation, and on and on; visitors to the zoo are one part of the awesome puzzle and the people making it all happen have a passionate drive that is contagious. I have a lot to learn and I am looking forward to it. I can’t wait to be a part of all of the events that make this community great!

With this new beginning to a great start I would have to say that the highlight of the whole deal is that I can see Kangaroos outside my office window! That’s better than any view I have ever had from an office window; I don’t think that the novelty will ever wear off. This is going to be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! We;re happy to have you here!

    - Meagan

    ReplyDelete